I've following seven questions to any one who is offering Cloud services:
1. If data is stolen - how does the Cloud vendor compensate the customer?
2. What's cost and effort involved in switching to another vendor along with my existing data?
3. What happens if vendor decides to change terms of his services at a later date; or worst, decides to close his service offering after say 1 year's notice e.g., Cisco, Microsoft as per their contract terms?
4. What remedy is there for a customer if vendor does not answer customer's service calls satisfactorily?
5. What kind of legal protection is there for a customer when data is compromised or he gets un-satisfactory service from the vendor?
6. Are cyber laws simple enough to indict the vendor and get legal remedy without spending great money, effort and time?
7. If th…